Our basic design principles for test fixtures:
- Counterpart does not damage the connector housing nor the contacts.
- Counterpart is designed as small as possible.
- Counterpart guides and aligns connector housing before it touches contact probes to avoid component damage.
- Counterparts with pressure test are equipped with aluminium pressure chamber to ensure long service life.
- All replaceable and adjustable parts are easily accessible for maintenance.
- All probes are easily replaced (e.g. without soldering).
- DIN916 set screws and DIN912 bolts with hex socket are used whenever possible for easy maintenance.